California Homeowners Association


Consulting, Management and Administrative Services


  • Our Association's Corporate Status is "Suspended", what does this mean
  • How do we get our Corporate Status "Reinstated"
  • How to work with Dificult Homeowners
  • How to sove Difficult Board Member Problems
  • How to Prepare Effective Budgets and Reserve Analysis
  • What Can I do When A Board Member will not Listen to the Homeowners
  • How can the Board of Directors deal with a difficult homeowner
  • What to do when a homeowner refuses to obey the Association's Governing Documents including the Rules and Regulations
  • How can the Association solve their financial crises
  • How do we run an effective Homeowners Association Board Meeting
  • How do we organize our Board of Directors
  • Your Association has not held an election for a long time, what can we do
  • How can we learn Parlimentary Procedure
  • Is Roberts Rules of Order necessary, how do we adopt parliamentary for HOAs
  • How to understand your Association's Governing Documents
  • We have a Bully on our Board, how do we solve this problem
  • Who is responsible for termite treatment

For Assistance and Professional Solutions to these and other Homeowner Association problems

Contact Us

California Association of Homeowners Associations, Inc.
Office Telephone Number: 909-931-7552
Email Richard S. Monson, MBA:

Consultant, Financial advisor

Real Estate Broker